Tuesday, October 29, 2013

More seat time

As the season started to wind down, it was all about getting as much seat time as possible before winter. First was a trip back to Warminster for more slalom and offset training. I sucked at this event too and I guess I didn't realize at the time that I competed against Jon Caserta for the first time here and beat him. He'd keep destroying me though in subsequent years when we would go head to head in STR cars.

Philly SCCA - 9/26/2010

Philly SCCA - 9/26/2010

I don't know how I lasted this long running those ghetto looking class numbers and letters...not very steguis-like. It finally got to me so I ordered proper snazzy magnetics for my next event which was with the NNJR SCCA at the Englishtown road course. Fun venue but with little to no runoff, it did make you pucker up a few times if you got loose.

NNJR SCCA - 10/2/2010
Photo by: Perry Aidelbaum / Autox4u.com

NNJR SCCA - 10/2/2010

Next up I decided to go to the PCA event and codrive with Mark again to let him take a crack at beating me...he didn't! The GoPro attracts some pretty strange behavior. If you do silly things in front of my camera, you will end up on YouTube...hehe.

Mark being a goof

NNJR Porsche Cub - 10/2/2010