Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Climbing the PAX ladder

Another event with the NNJR SCCA but this time my goal was clear...start moving up the PAX ladder since that was the only way I could see how I measured up against the fast drivers. I took yet another win in STR at this event but what really got me excited was breaking the top 20 in PAX for the first time at NNJR (out of 122 drivers).

NNJR SCCA - 9/11/2010
19th out of 122 in PAX
NNJR SCCA - 9/11/2010
Driving at the limit....then going too far...spin baby spin
Photo by: Rad Tatis
It was this event that would eventually plant the idea of trying to put a truly competitive car together at some point in the future. I still had a long way to go but the progress in just the past 4 months was very encouraging. I was really taking the sport seriously for the first time since I had started many years before.

NNJR SCCA - 9/11/2010
STR Class Win