Friday, November 22, 2013

Poconos Single Infield with NASA

Another track day, this time at Poconos Raceway running the single infield configuration with NASA. Not really my favorite road course but at least we had good weather. Got a chance to test Bumblestook's balance on the high speed sweepers and it was great. Unfortunately, Poconos is just one of those tracks where high powered cars shine which mine isn't so even though I could hang in the corners, I was just getting destroyed on the straights. No biggy though, it's all good fun. Had to dial down the shocks quite a bit at this track. The transition from the infield to the main raceway was quite unsettling and I had slow down more than I wanted to so I wouldn't end up sideways.

Poconos Single Infield with NASA - 7/16/2011
I was having audio sync issues on my computer during this time so in the video the audio seems delayed

Poconos Single Infield - 7/16/2011
Poconos International Raceway, PA