Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Attack corners like a fat kid attacks cake

"Attack corners like a fat kid attacks cake!" That was my motto for the next two events. Maximum seat time was the goal so the day after the NNJR event, I was back at the Meadowlands with the NNJ PCA. It's hard to really judge how fast I am when I run in a non-SCCA event but for what it's worth I did drive more aggressively at this one and got some 1st gear downshift practice and managed to get the 5th fastest raw time.

NNJR PCA - 4/17/2011
Meadowlands, NJ

The following weekend, I was in lot J at the Meadowlands racing with Motorsports NE. I was definitely pushing the car harder and for what it's worth took the win in "B class" but yeah, not really part of the big picture. I do like the cool trophies that MSNE gives out.

Motorsports NE - 4/24/2011
Meadowlands, NJ

Motorsports NorthEast - 4/24/2011
Meadowlands, NJ
Perry was thankfully out taking shots that day so I got more pictures of Bumblestook doing her thing. I was still on Dan's borrowed wheels at the time using up what was left of the tread of the RS3s. Oh man...look at the cone marks...I just got her detailed :-(

Motorsports NE - 4/24/2011
Photo By: Perry Aidelbaum / Autox4u.com
Motorsports NE - 4/24/2011
Photo By: Perry Aidelbaum / Autox4u.com