Wednesday, November 6, 2013

STR shake down

It was still a cold day in March but with a new setup on the car and the ProSolo less than 2 months away, I had to start test right away. Philly was hosting an event in Dover, DE where the National Tour would be held in a few months so this not only gave me an opportunity to test out Bumblestook but also check out the venue. It was a long drive but it had to be done.

Philly SCCA - Dover, DE - 3/20/2011
To get some solid feedback I had Perry codrive with me. He had driven the same setup on Dan's car so he'd be able to give me some feedback on how things were feeling.

Philly SCCA - Dover, DE - 3/20/2011
Photo By: Christine Warren
She felt really good with the winter changes. Perry took the win in STR and I was a whole 2 seconds behind him which really highlighted how much further I had to improve on my driving. It was ok though since he was showing that the car had pace. Looking back at the results (http://phillyscca.com/results/2011/SO032011.shtml) I guess this was the first time I went up against James and Noel but I don't think we spoke yet at this event. It was a solid start to the season and I was excited for what was to come.

Philly SCCA - 3/20/2011
Dover, DE