Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Trailer and Aero

After getting back from the DC ProSolo, I spent the next weekend picking up my birthday present to myself...my trailer!

15' EconoTrailer Steel Open Trailer - 6/15/2013
The next day, I wanted to try trailering for the first time with the new trailer so I went to the Meadowlands for yet another event. It was another top 10 PAX finish for Bumblestook so I knew she was working but I guess I need to get over the mental hurdle that is DC.

The egg and bumblestook together for the first time - 6/16/2013

NNJR SCCA Autox - Meadowlands, NJ
6/16/2016

Happy with her current performance, I wanted to continue max prep for the class so I picked up a spare trunk lid and had it painted Berlina Black to continue the Bumblestook black and yellow theme. This was all in preparation for aero to be added by JoeFis Racing.

Spare trunklid painted BB - 6/28/2013
New trunk lid installed - 6/29/2013
I dropped her off at JoeFis in PA and a few weeks later the aero was done.

Aero by JoeFis Racing - 7/14/2013
Oh so fine! - 7/14/2013
On my way home, I stopped by SJF performance for Alignment #5. No major changes, just validating that the alignment hadn't shifted since the DC Pro.

Alignment #5 - SJF Performance - 7/14/2013