Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Devens Match Tour 2013

The itch for big events continued and we were once again on the road. This time to Devens for the match tour. I had never run a match tour before so I wasn't sure what to expect but any chance I get to run Bumblestook for further development is always welcome. This would also be the first time I could test the new aero out before going to Toledo.

Ready for Devens - 7/19/2013
Teched - Devens Match Tour - Ayer, MA - 7/19/2013
It was a good event despite some rain on day two ruining my chances but but I ended up with a 2nd place finish and good for another "big event" trophy. I did somehow end up as top Last Chance Qualifier so I won a case of oil and in the LCQ bracket I got the 3rd stage and won some money too. I think I could've won the LCQ overall but it rained during my runs and with the wide Hoosiers on, I eventually spun.

Top LCQ - Devens Match Tour - Ayer, MA - 7/21/2013
Won a case of oil - 7/21/2013

Devens Match Tour - LCQ Bracket - Ayer, MA
7/21/2013