Steguis Motorsports
Saturday, August 1, 2020
GTi - Oil Change
Nothing really much to report on this post. Just noting that the oil was changed on the GTi after 5000 miles. During this interval I added around 3/4 quart of oil.
Dirty oil out - 8/1/2020
New Oil in - 8/1/2020
Maintenance Updates:
Mileage: 59,521
- New Mann oil filter
- 6 quarts Liqui Moly 5W-40 Molygen
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Numeric Racing Pedals Review
I've pretty much been in love with everything Numeric Racing makes ever since I got the Numeric Racing short shifter for the Cayman. The...
New Head Unit - Alpine iLX-W650
Ever since I got the Cayman I've been wanting to add a head unit to it so I can use Apple CarPlay and install a backup camera. They were...
Fun in the Sun - NNJR SCCA/PCA AutoX
After almost a month hiatus, we finally got to go back out there and autocross again today. This time it was another NNJR SCCA / PCA joint e...