Monday, August 17, 2026

New Mirrors, Dynamoto Stand, and Viper Seat

I really like bar end mirrors but the factory bar end mirrors that go up look a bit like bug eyes to me. I wanted something I could place under bar but still be visible so I opted for Motogadget mo.view spy 50 mirrors. They're definitely small but still offer enough visibility to be functional.

Motogadget mo.view spy 50 mirrors

Motogadget mo.view spy 50 mirrors

I also wanted to make it easier to move the bike around the garage without the risk of hitting any of my cars or dropping it so I got a Dynamoto stand for dual swing arm bikes. Paried with the Motone axlerod bobbin kit, it worked perfectly and I can very smoothly move the bike around wherever I want.

Dynamoto omnidirectional stand

Lastly, while I love the look of my Motone Rattler seat, I missed having a dark brown leather seat that the bike came with. I picked up a Motone Viper seat in tobacco brown as an alternative when I want that brown bench seat look. It's very comfortable I think I like how it contrasts on the bike.

Motone Viper seat