Sunday, August 9, 2026

New Front Sway Bar

After the unfortunate sway bar failure I had at NJMP a few weeks ago, I ordered a new Karcepts 1.25" front sway bar to replace it. I realized that if the car handled well with no bars I didn't get to get as crazy of a bar as I had before so I went down the the more normal "big size" front sway bar and only set it to the 2nd hole from full soft.

New front sway bar
New bar installed

Obviously the rear bar was now reconnected as well and I left that at full soft. We're heading back to NJMP in 2 weeks so looking forward to see if this makes an improvement or not.

Also, I noticed at that event that my AC was no longer blowing cold so had SJF refill the freon and now the vent is pumping out 50F ice cold air at full blast.

Maintenance Update:

Mileage: 70,295

- New Karcepts 1.25" Front sway bar
- AC refilled