Monday, June 1, 2015

Mugen Power

I'm a serious Mugen whore. I love everything Mugen. I have a Mugen shift knob on Bumblestook so I wanted the same for Lupa.

Mugen shift knob - 7/2/2014
Then for the most awesome thing ever...I was able to get in just in time to order the Mugen titanium dual exhuast through Kingmotorsports. Such an incredible work of art with an exhaust note that is just sweet music to my ears.

Mugen exhaust installation - 7/21/2014
 
First drive with the Mugen exhaust  - 7/21/2014 

While we were at it we also installed the Innovative 75A motor and transmission mounts that used to be on Bumblestook. I like the stiffer mounts for the more raw/direct feel and the even more solid shifting. 

Innovative 75A motor mounts - 7/21/2014
Innovative 75A transmission mounts - 7/21/2014
I