Saturday, May 25, 2024

Fun at NYST

Had a terrific day back at NYST. We had enough S2Ks this time to run our own session and that was a blast. 

NYST 5-25-2024

I was definitely having confidence issues. My tires weren't really gripping well and the balance felt off. Also the clunk coming from the back of the car when getting on and off track has become more pronounced and I'm really wondering if something is broken or loose back there. I don't notice anything on track so I think it's all in my head but that's part of the problem, hard to push when you're not sure if everything is 100%. We've got some work to do on the car when I get back and before we go to NJMP next month but I'm certain we can make this car as solid as it once was and faster.


1:43:96

My wife also got my an AIM SmartyCam 3 for my birthday and used it for the first time. Having it automatically start and stop recording as well as do data overlay in real time is super nice. I need to fix the exposure settings and the data it's recording since it's not showing the actual lap times in real time but instead just showing the lap time after the lap is finished.