Sunday, January 19, 2014

Moton Tripples

While I had my Moton club sports out, an opportunity to buy Moton tripples came up. They had been used on a time trial car and were recently serviced by PSI in California. Jeremy bought my club sports and I picked the tripples up and Jeremy helped me install them at his house.

Moton tripples - 2/12/2012
I had them shipped to Jeremy's place so he could move my springs over so the install itself was straightforward.

Moton front canisters installed - 2/12/2012
Front shocks in - 2/12/2012
Rear shocks in - 2/12/2012
Rear canisters installed - 2/12/2012
Of course with my luck, it started snowing pretty hard by the time we were done and I had to drive home in the snow on star specs. They actually felt pretty good and I got home ok. That evening I went to see Billman, who I had asked to redo the welds on my Buddy Club seat rails. I simply didn't trust the weld they came with so he redid all of them to put my mind at ease.

Re-welded Buddy Club Seat Rails - 2/12/2012
Re-welded Buddy Club Seat Rails - 2/12/2012