Sunday, July 15, 2018

On To The Next One

A couple of weeks ago I posted that I was planning on selling Lupa and the response was a bit overwhelming. Almost every part including the car itself was spoken for within 24 hours and I'm glad that it all went to people that will put her and her parts to good use. I kept some of the choice pieces such as the ATS diff and Motons as spares for Bumblestook though. There's no such thing as too many spares! SJF Performance did a bang up job getting her back to stock for me pretty quickly once I had finished acquiring the missing stock parts.

Lupa with her new owner, Glenn - 7-15-2018
Today I finally handed over Lupa to her new owner, Glenn. This makes me particularly happy as I'll still be able to see her at races and I'm sure Glenn will enjoy her every bit as much as I did. I forgot how incredibly awesome the S2000 is even in stock form. It's been a fun few years but I've got something else lined up that I'm really excited about. The awkward part is that the new car will go head to head against Lupa in B-Street so that'll make things extra fun for me.

/end